Thursday, July 31, 2008

Another Big Bear BIG Adventure!

Mike, Brody, Sassy, and I headed to the mountains of Big Bear to visit my parents for a few days. It was unbelievably amazing! We walked around downtown Big Bear and by the lake with coffee in hand on our first day out. On our second day, the whole family went on an incredible hike and courageous voyage to the highest point of the San Bernardino mountains. We were blessed to stay with my parents, as they prepared DELICIOUS meals and entertained us with great conversation and humor! We LOVE and MISS you already, Dad and Mom!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

1.looks like SO much fun!
2.love the mohawk!
3.that was my favorite song
so much fun this morning, I'll give you a call soon!
Amy, Anabelle, and AJ

The Riley's said...

What a wonderful trip and a fabulous break from the heat! Brody is growing up so quickly...I love the mohawk!!