For Mike's birthday, I planned a surprise birthday party for him at Streets of New York. I was so proud of myself having taken all steps to truly surprise him. I even set up a separate e-mail account. Mike did find out though, but in the most unlikely way. While working on our computer, Mike attempted to copy and paste text into a Word document. Apparently, when he copied the text, it did not work as he had attempted. Instead, when he pasted the text, our computer pasted the last copied text, which read, "Godfather Birthday Party Invitation Wording." I was sitting next to Mike when he pasted and read the text. It was hilarious, because he instantly knew I had planned something. So...someday I will surprise him with a birthday party. It was so much fun to see our friends that night. We love you all! Thank you for coming. It meant the world to us both! :)
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment