Friday, July 25, 2008
My Childhood Revisited (Unexpectedly)
As you can see, I updated the layout of our blog today with a new fun plaid design, after trying out a few designs. I soon called my mom astonished by something, which apparently she was pondering herself. Both of us had found the pattern familiar but were not sure exactly why. I realized soon that the plaid is quite similar to that of the wallpaper in my bedroom growing up - COMPLETELY NOT PLANNED! I suppose living in the same bedroom for 17 years would solidify memories of even the smallest details of my early life. I rushed to my baby book and found a swatch of the wallpaper my mom clipped for a keepsake. I have posted a photo of the wallpaper below. Kind of neat! I suppose my parents did well picking out a pattern of wallpaper that could remain timeless, especially when found in the late-70's! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How neat is that! I love the new background and glad it brings back such good memories! It's fun to change things up every now and then :)
Post a Comment