Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blogging Time + To Do Lists + FUN!

Last Wednesday, I began my 3 weeks of vacation with work. Aahhh!!! I have been LOVING every minute of it so far! For those of you that may not know, I was blessed with the perfect job working from home in February. I work for a virtual charter school in Arizona. Being a former teacher with a Master of Arts in Teaching and a former curriculum writer for accredited charter schools in CA, I can honestly say that I have never seen anything as amazing as this school. The curriculum is the finest, rooted in the most solid, educational/brain research, differentiated instruction, and mastery learning! I am honored to be a part of something so innovative, and I truly adore the people I am blessed to work with at the school! My job is to help new families transition into our program. In a nutshell, I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! Not only do I get to work with phenomenal families and co-workers, I GET TO WORK FROM HOME!!!!!!!!! All I can say is GOD IS SO VERY GOOD to me. I prayed for a long time, along with some very loving friends and family members, for the right job. And you know what? God came through BIG TIME! So...with three weeks off (HOORAY!), I am so thrilled to enjoy updating our blog, catching up on my To Do List, and stepping out of the house to have some fun!

Below is a song I just absolutely love! I just had to share it, as it just makes me so happy when I hear it! So great to be able to blog right now! :)

No comments: