Monday, June 21, 2010

Kinda Funny

When we first had Brody and his carseat faced backward, we would want to check on him while driving, but we did not have a way to see our little guy. Our solution was hilarious...and effective...We would stretch one of our arms to the backseat with our camera and take a photo of him! HA! It was awesome and never required us to stop unnecessarily. Funny things new parents do! Nowadays, we still love our camera, and I still take photos of Brody...sometimes, I take photos of Brody and me for fun, like we are taking a Mommy-Son photo together. Too funny. It always cracks me up too, since it reveals what the Brodster is up to...sometimes reading, other times actually listening when I ask him to smile, and other times just enjoying our drive. I think I need to keep this up too, since the photos also show Brody growing! :) Here are a few Mommy-Son photos I just gathered over the last few months.






No comments: