Friday, May 8, 2009
Photo Dedications to Kate
So these are probably some of the seemingly bizarre photos you may have seen, but let me explain. When Amy was pregnant with AJ, and we were at her baby shower, I asked my friend, Kate, if the baby figure on Amy's cake was edible. We laughed so hard, as I learned that it was not at all intended to eat. I told Kate that I must have an edible baby on my baby shower cake someday. So...Kate had a specially made cake for my baby shower with a big edible baby on top, which I have kept in my freezer. I intended to throw him out after a year, somewhat reflecting the wedding cake topper tradition, but I just can't do it. These little eyes look at me every time I open our freezer. Someday I will have to bid him goodbye, but for now, please enjoy his photos dedicated to Kate, my friend who always find something to enjoy in life!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe you still have him, the other night when I saw him, I dreamt about him... not good! I am glad we can have such fond memories from AJ's shower. :)
Post a Comment