This week, I have been learning about the CVS program, once again thanks to Becca! (I call her ALL THE TIME! HA!) Below is a photo of all the items I got today at a 76% discount!!! I got $79.57 worth of products for $19.06 and even have $4 in store credit for my next purchase!!! Had the store not run out of razors, I could have even received another $8 of products for FREE!!! PRAISE God for showering our family with blessings like these and PRAISE God for friends like Becca and moms like I have that make this extra special and fun!!!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
My New Hobby
I have a new, wonderful, rewarding, relaxing, thrilling hobby...shopping smart in new ways! I have been so blessed to have my dear friend, Becca, inspire me to shop wisely for our family as she shops for hers. While we have been committed to a super family budget for years, I NEVER knew we could be saving even more! Becca has an AMAZING blog dedicated to her family...and encouraging others with excellent financial stewardship! Her blog's link is on our sidebar. I am LOVING this new adventure! Every two weeks, I whisk myself away for grocery shopping prepared for the savings like never before! Most recently we saved about $80 on our shopping trip! I am all about price/ad-matching and utilizing coupons, all while continuing to prepare HEALTHY food for our family!!! I never knew you could save money and still eat quality food! Yahoo! Also, a special thank you to my mom for ALL of the coupons she clips and mails to me each week and to Penny for dropping off a bag full of coupon-goodies last weekend!
This week, I have been learning about the CVS program, once again thanks to Becca! (I call her ALL THE TIME! HA!) Below is a photo of all the items I got today at a 76% discount!!! I got $79.57 worth of products for $19.06 and even have $4 in store credit for my next purchase!!! Had the store not run out of razors, I could have even received another $8 of products for FREE!!! PRAISE God for showering our family with blessings like these and PRAISE God for friends like Becca and moms like I have that make this extra special and fun!!!
This week, I have been learning about the CVS program, once again thanks to Becca! (I call her ALL THE TIME! HA!) Below is a photo of all the items I got today at a 76% discount!!! I got $79.57 worth of products for $19.06 and even have $4 in store credit for my next purchase!!! Had the store not run out of razors, I could have even received another $8 of products for FREE!!! PRAISE God for showering our family with blessings like these and PRAISE God for friends like Becca and moms like I have that make this extra special and fun!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey now, you're a rock star, get your game on, go play!!! Awesome first shop Jackie and it's only going to get better from now on! I'm so grateful that this has made such a difference in your family's lives!
Ok, so you're going to have to fill me in on CVS shopping - I still haven't got it quite figured out.
Happy to hear you're doing so well!
Post a Comment