Brody and I have been spending time seeking out new playgrounds in our neighborhood and in adjacent neighborhoods! He LOVES grassy areas and playground equipment! Most recently, we met up with one of my friends I met while on youth staff at church, Amanda, and her sweet daughter, Madison. All this time and I never knew they live in the same neighborhood we visit almost on a weekly basis! SO FUN! I must share as a side note that God had used Amanda's wisdom and empathy as a mom in my life in the most incredible way! We have been dealing with Brody's weight being super low for a few months now, which has resulted in me feeling also very low. Amanda's daughter also had low weight issues around Body's age. Basically, talking to Amanda during one morning of getting our kiddos together deeply brought me peace and calm! God knew exactly what she needed to say! I truly believe Amanda is an answer to prayer for me. She spoke so kindly and understandingly to me, all while offering new, wonderful ways to help increase Brody's weight. She is a registered nutritionist too, so she really knows her stuff! I believe wholeheartedly that Brody putting on more weight has much to do with all that Amanda shared with me. Thank you, AMANDA and MADISON!!! God is SO GOOD!
Here is a fun video of some of our playground adventures...
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment