Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Healthy Eating
So we have a new theory we are going to test out this week. We are going back to having Brody eat like we do...eating predominately only foods with whole grains, natural sugars, healthy ingredients, and lean dairy/meats. We are curious to see how this helps him with his digestion and sleeping...since we just realized he has been having some issues since introducing so many fatty foods with tons of unnatural sugars and artificial flavors a month ago. Initially, we decided to add these foods in his diet to "fatten" Brody up, although we really think he is now having trouble sleeping and digesting the foods, knowing he has always eaten a much healthier diet. He has been waking up screaming a lot, having restless legs, and dealing with a lot of diarrhea and stomach upset since starting the new foods. So, Mike and I went grocery shopping last night and only bought things for Brody to eat that we ourselves would eat. We are excited to see how he does this week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'll be praying for you guys, and I am right there with you!
Let me know if you have any 'diet' questions, with my migraine diet I've learned way toooo much about foods lately, and I am VERY aware of the perservatives that my kids no longer get! I don't want to put anything fake in their little bodies! If you want to fatten him up stick to the fatty healthy (avocado, etc.) natural ways.
Post a Comment