Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Brody!

It is official! Brody is one year old! My how time has flown by! For his BIG DAY, we headed to Peter Piper Pizza for some yummy pizza, scrumptious cake, and wonderful fellowship! Please enjoy the following video, showing a few of our happy moments on Brody's birthday!

As a side note, please know that I am fully aware of the super cheesy 80's song, but how often do you get to hear a song about "Playin' with the Boys?" It reminded me of life with Mike and Brody, my two "boys." Regarding the "Electric Avenue" song, I have no explanation other than I needed a fun song to complete the video. Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Parke Family said...

So much fun! It is incredible that a year has already flown by!

Thanks so much for sharing his special day with us and we look forward to the many more special moments to come!

The Prices said...

Why was my cake in the box still?? My mother is going to be in a bit of trouble! Sorry I missed it but I was so glad my parents got to fill me in! Happy one year Brody!

The Riley's said...

Such a fun birthday party and I loved watching Brody enjoy his first taste of sugar/cake! He is such a happy and adorable little boy - I can't believe a year has already passed!