Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Little Photo Session

This afternoon, Brody and I had a little photo session to commemorate a few of our family's favorite Brody items.

The following items are shown in the pictures below, which we love here in the D'Ortenzio household:
1. Our favorite book, I Love You This Much! (Thank you so much, Aunt Amy, for giving us this book! We read it every night!)
2. Brody's little stripped outfit and little boy outfit. (Shorts and separate collared shorts make him look like a little boy!)
3. The picture frame we use as a napping sign on Brody's door, which reads, "Please excuse while I take a nap. (Thank you, Cos and Evelyn for the frame!)
4. Brody's inquisitive facial expression, which includes his little tongue sticking out
5. Brody's crib quilt, complete with giant tag, which Brody loves to suck on! (Thank you, Pops and DeeDee for the crib set!)
6. The hat Mike picked for Brody. It matches Mike's hat style.
7. The cool skull and cross bone shoes Uncle Travis gave Brody for Christmas. (Mike loves them so much, he had Brody wear them to Nolan's christening!)
8. Brody's fluffy hairdo, soon to be cut for the first time!















1 comment:

The Riley's said...

He is looking more & more like a grown up every day - I can't believe how the time has flown by. You have an amazingly handsome & well behaved little boy!