Sunday, September 7, 2008

Brody's 1st Haircut!!!

Brody got his very first haircut today!!! This was a BIG moment for our family! I am not sure if the hairstylists or customers have ever seen such overwhelmingly thrilled parents as we were today.

3 comments:

Kerry D. said...

cute haircut, Brody!!! You are such a big boy now!!! We love you so much!
Love,
Faith, Mia and Olivia

The Riley's said...

Oh I'm so glad that it went well. Brody's new "do" looks great and just in time for his big 1st Birthday. The shorter hair will probably make it a TON easier for you to put sunscreen on his head too:)

The Parke Family said...

Oh oh cute! I love the little car he got to sit in! Maybe one of these days I'll skip cutting Charlie's myself and take him to Brody's Barber :)

So happy to hear he did so well!!!!