Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Well Rested!
Last night, an unbelievably amazing occurrence took place, which I must share. Brody slept over 13 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I woke up at 8:45 this morning and was absolutely astonished!!!!!!!!!!!! Brody goes to bed at 7:00 each night. I usually wake up around 6:00 in morning with him, so this was incredible. It was especially wonderful, because I went to sleep at 10:30pm (a tad late for me) and had been up since 4:30am working and running errands yesterday. I was pooped when I went to sleep. I have not slept that long in forever! Brody must be going through a growth spurt and/or was also super pooped. Sleep is a wonderful thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't think anyone can appreciate sleeping in as much as a mom! :) Thanks for the yummy food this morning, we had a blast!
Post a Comment