Monday, August 18, 2008

Our First Father's Day with Daddy!

A tad late...but better late than never, I suppose...

For Father's Day, I got Mike a card that I did not even realize initially looked a lot like Mike and Brody. Mike actually asked me when he opened it how I got Brody and him on the card. Below is a picture of the card as well as our attempt at recreating our own version of the card.

We think Brody liked Mike's Father's Day gift, an at-home putting green, as much as his daddy after watching the two of them putting. Mike and I also enjoyed a D'Ortenzio Family Golf Tournament shortly after he received it. I wish I could say I won...not so much. On Father's Day, we were blessed to have a wonderful morning as a family at church, followed by a yummy lunch and an amazing dinner at the Tarver's home. So much fun!

We celebrated Father's Day with our family the following Sunday for Mike, Mario, and Papa! After a yummy lunch at Uncle Sam's, we headed to Mario and Kerry's for dessert and Brody's first dip in the pool. Brody was a little scared, but he did it! Yahoo for his adventure in water!









1 comment:

Becca said...

Wow, you should send that to Hallmark for a revised version of the original! Too cute Jackie :)