It has amazed us this past week in Brody's new ability to pull himself to a standing position! While I was in the kitchen, I heard a little sound of excitement coming from Brody in his play yard. When I turned the corner, little eyes could be seen through the siding of the play yard, and little fingers could be seen gripping the top of the siding. Ha! I think Brody may have been even more amazed than I was! He is learning also that Newton was correct by stating, "What goes up must come down." Brody knows that he must come back down to the ground once he rises up. We laugh and clap our hands when he makes it back down, be it by slowly lowering himself as he holds on to his play yard siding or by him simply falling down.
Saturday, June 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So cute! I love the tongue!! Charlie started sticking his tongue out too when he was watching the video with me!
Post a Comment