Sunday, March 30, 2008

Our Four Year Wedding Anniversary

Four years ago on March 28, 2004, Mike and I were married in San Diego on the Bahia Belle amongst our closest family and friends. Our wedding took place eight years after Christ brought us together in high school. For twelve years now, Mike and I have been together, experiencing all of God's blessings as a couple. How fun it is reflect on the joy of growing in our walk with Jesus, knowing He has been the glue that has held us together. If Mike and I did not have Christ and His Word as our source for all understanding, our marriage would be a daily trial fighting one another's own will. I am honored to be Mike's wife. I can say with true sincerity that the butterflies felt when I first dated Mike are still fluttering inside me today. He is my rock, second to God. He is my best friend.

Below is a video of us this past Saturday night outside "The Horny Toad" restaurant in Carefree. We attempted to have another guest take a photo of us with the little battery power remaining on our digital camera. Hmmm...turns out we took a lovely 5 second video before the digital camera turned off from loss of battery power. Ha!

A special thank you to Evelyn for watching Brody! How great it is to leave your kiddo, knowing he is in wonderful hands! :)

1 comment:

The Prices said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so sorry I didn't call, I was thinking about you all day knowing Evelyn was heading over there! I love that you went to the horny toad for dinner. :) Talk to you soon!