Thursday, October 4, 2007

Weeks 2 and 3

Mike and I have been so thrilled with Brody's progress these past two weeks. He weighed in at his last two doctor's visits at 6 pounds 12 ounces followed by 7 pounds 11 ounces, only four days later! He has grown by half an inch in length as well as half an inch in the circumference of his head. Clearly Brody is thriving on life! Last week, I got the flu unexpectedly, so we are so grateful he kept up with his weight. I must brag on Mike D. for taking Brody to the doctor (We always go as a family.) and filling middle of the night prescriptions for me. Brody and I are so blessed! Milestones in the D's house have included giving Brody his first fully submerged bath and taking our first stroller walk (Sassy was the most excited we think!). We did find out that Brody has "awoken" more since his mom came off the meds for the c-section recovery. He is a tad more active than we thought, although he is still a happy sleeper. This is so much fun!

No comments: