Sunday, October 7, 2007

Our First Night Out Without Brody :)

Mike and I ventured out for a few hours to visit our friends down the street on Friday night WITHOUT BRODY! :) We were so blessed to have Cos and Evelyn (Andrew and Amy's parents) come and babysit our little guy. It was an honor to have such wonderful people watch over our most precious gift. It was such a treat to see Joe and Kitty, who made their annual trip to Phoenix from Michigan, knowing Brody was in good hands.


2 comments:

The Prices said...

Yay! I am so proud of you guys! Making time for each other, is definitely the most important thing, especially when that means we get to see you! :) And... couldn't one of the guys moved that gigantuan vodka bottle, so that it didn't look like an extension of my already large enough feeding device?!?!

Anonymous said...

Mrs.D
Brody is so cute!
I can't wait to see him!