Saturday, September 24, 2011
My New Jogging Buddy
When I was a kiddo, my dad and I used to jog together. He always used to run on his own and when I got older, I tagged along...usually while in San Diego while spending time on our family boat. Mind you, he was an amazing runner...able to hold full conversations while timing himself and jogging with great ease. I recall him saying that I had such and such number of minutes left and to keep going. As soon as I hit the time, he would take off ahead of me and soon turn into a tiny ant. He would jog ahead of me and then turn around and come back my way. I was always astonished how he could go so far so quickly. Ha! Now, I am jogging with my kiddo, Brody D.! We started running a few weeks ago. On the mornings we jog, I set off first on my own jog and then come home to pick him up. Off we go, and how fun it is! Brody is a great runner too! Here are some running photos of our first jog dedicated to "Pops."

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment