Sunday, January 24, 2010
Happy Thoughts
I just thought it would be nice to share some good ol' happy thoughts I had tonight...Mike, Brody, and I really have a wonderful family, exceptional friends, and a loving church. We are consistently blessed by God with sincere kindness and genuine joy by the people we love! Some of our family and friends are scattered throughout the country, limiting our times to see one another, but it is remarkably sweet how the distance serves not as a limitation, but rather as a reminder to connect in special ways. I know if ever Mike and I needed something (whether a simple smile, warm hug, help with our kiddo, committed prayer, a heart-felt conversation, a challenge in our walk with Christ, a chance to laugh hysterically...), I know God would work through the lives of our family, friends, and church to do so. With great gratitude, I thank God for demonstrating time and again how much He loves by inspiring so many people to love us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment