Monday, September 7, 2009

UPDATE on Scrip Gift Card Program

My friend, Amy, who helps run the Scrip Gift Card Program at her son's school, just sent this e-mail out to me. SO cool how easy this program helps families with tuition!

Hello Everyone -
I just wanted to let you know that our school has made it more convenient to participate in the gift card program that helps supplement our tuition. You can now pay online with a credit/debit card (instead of having to send me a check). Here are the steps to do that:

step 1 - go to www.shopwithscrip.com
step 2 - shop and decide what you need
*FYI* if you try to "search brands" by typing the name of the store you want in the box, you have to spell it exact or it will not recognize the store. For example, if you type "Frys" it won't find it unless you include the apostrophe like this "Fry's". So it's better (and less frustrating!) to shop by category.
step 3 - email me at amyjenkins3@gmail.com (or call me 623-243-0194) and let me know what you would like and I will place your order
step 4 - wait for me to email/call you back with an order number
step 5 - go to www.northwestchristianschool.org
step 6 - select "TRIP Payment"
step 7 - fill out the info, including your order number and submit

The orders that are submitted before 8am on Mondays will be ready for pickup on the following Friday. I will pick up the order and deliver/mail it to you.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and consider supporting our efforts to send our kids to Northwest Christian School!

Love,
Amy

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thank you, Jackie for sharing this info on your blog. And this isn't a big deal, but I don't actually help run it, I'm just one of the many families who participates in the program :-)

Thanks again!