Here is a photo I look forward to sharing with Brody someday of him watching the Inauguration of President Obama. Can't wait to compile future photos of Brody watching the inaugurations to come!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Inauguration Day
Although our family does not share in the political viewpoints of the new presidency, we do believe God uses authority figures in our lives for His ultimate purpose and plan. Romans 8:28 is a great Bible verse letting us know that God works all things together, including authority that may not be in alignment with the Bible, for the good of those called to Him. Mike and I want Brody to respect and honor all authority, speaking from the heart about his own views grounded in Truth. Revering authority, despite differing opinions, is hard. (I know I have not always done this and LOVE that God is changing my heart to be more aware of needing to model this for Brody.)
Here is a photo I look forward to sharing with Brody someday of him watching the Inauguration of President Obama. Can't wait to compile future photos of Brody watching the inaugurations to come!
Here is a photo I look forward to sharing with Brody someday of him watching the Inauguration of President Obama. Can't wait to compile future photos of Brody watching the inaugurations to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment