Saturday, November 8, 2008

Brody's Play Time

Brody's play time has grown tremendously since he began walking. While he used to play in his play yard or in the living room, he has officially graduated into his very own playroom. This is WONDERFUL for all of us! Brody has his independent play time in his room, while Mike and I enjoy time with one another. We can all come on into Brody's play room too, allowing us to join in on his fun! Amazingly, Brody's play yard PERFECTLY fits in between the columns between our living room and his play room, acting like a gate! Yahoo! LOVE that! Below are some photos of our little guy playing all around the house, in his play yard, and in his play room.

As a side note, I found Brody the other day playing with a basket. Incredibly, I found that he was using it as a stepping stool. It seems Brody loves to stand atop objects. My favorite picture is of him starring out the window!























No comments: