1. A shower a day can make you feel like a brand new person. (Mom, you know what you are talking about!)
2. Covering a baby while changing them may help prevent being "sprayed on."
3. A vibrating, reclined chair is such a blessing.
4. Mylicon is amazing!!!
5. Our pediatrician could possibly become our best friend.
6. A delicious latte gives you that extra "get up and go" new parents sometimes need.
7. Baby Wise is unbelievably helpful and in our opinion, a must! (Thank you, Amy!)
8. Movies are free entertainment when rented from the library.
9. Car rides and trips to the mailbox are now adventures.
10. Your spouse becomes your hero when you have a baby.
2 comments:
Yay! I was so looking forward to more pictures! Thanks for posting so soon! He is so precious and I love holding him! We can't wait to take this amzing journey of parenthood with you! We love you guys! A,A &A
Even though I haven't seen your little peanut since the hospital, I feel like I've missed so much! He seems like such a peaceful little guy and you two are glowing parents. Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment