Mike and I have been enjoying the process of preparing for Brody. We have washed his clothing and put it all away in his dresser. I realize for most people this would not be exciting, but for us it is a reminder that Brody is real and coming soon! This week we also added a few more touches to Brody's room - a new corner shelf, a few wall hangings, and of course the runway on the wall. Mike created the theme for his room from the start and came up with the runway idea! We replicated the Deer Valley runway, complete with the headings and markings, where Mike learned to fly and soloed in college. It is so wonderful that Brody's dad is so involved! We threw in an updated picture of Brody's mom for fun!
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And the room is even cuter in person!!! Thanks so much for letting me come up to see it! I love the plane on the wall! It's my favorite part! We are counting the days until we get to meet you little man!
Post a Comment