Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A Brief History of Brody's Parents

Once upon a time, Mike and I met in Phoenix, Arizona. We have been together since December 1995, longer we have been told than many marriages. When I was in junior high, I prayed for my future husband and wrote a list of qualities I wanted in him. God honored my prayers and blessed me with the greatest man I have ever met, Mike. Please enjoy this video of our life thus far together. I cannot wait to see Mike's Godly qualities and personality in Brody!

4 comments:

The Parke Family said...

You guys are such an amazing couple - Thank you for sharing your journey with us!!! We can't wait to be apart of the next portion!!!

Michelle and Connor Mottet said...

It's wonderful to see and witness that "love" does exist. Can't wait for Brody!

Michelle and Connor Mottet said...

It's wonderful to see that "love" does exist. Can't wait for Brody!

The Prices said...

Yay Welcome to the blog world! Loved the videos!